That’s right folks, I won an award. In case you didn’t know, Liebster is a word some humans use somewhere. I am grateful to be nominated by miss Alex, you can visit her blog here –http://thebewildered20somethingwriter.wordpress.com
In receiving this nomination, I must nominate several other bloggers and throw my own questions at them. I will post that later. But for now, I am on the spot, answering Alex’s questions. Big breath. Here we go –
What inspired you to start writing/blogging?
- Well let me start out by saying I’m extremely nervous right now and can’t quite think clearly. I feel so on the spot and I know I’m making a fool of myself but the thoughts are coming fast and the hands keep typing them. Ok. Blogging? Well I wrote a book but I didn’t know any other humans so I felt a blog would be a good place to meet them. Along with humans, I am told fellow writers come here, too. Do you think I’m going to sound stupid when this gets posted?
If you could shrink any animal–real or mythical–so that it was pocket sized, what animal would you shrink and keep as a pet?
- Well first off, Alex, thanks for easing the tension. Not. But in answering your question, following that comma back there is the rest of this sentence. I would shrink a… I would… Shrink… dog?
Name three guilty pleasure books and/or movies that you’re sorry you’re not sorry you like (say that three times fast).
- So sorry not sor- wait. So sorry you’re not sorry I’m not – wait… shoot… Okay, so sorry I’m not your sorry I mean you’re… DAMN! Ok. Three guilty pleasure movies I’ve seen? Hmm…. I love Macgruber. I think it is the funniest movie I have ever seen and nobody else even likes it. Saw Jack Reacher the other day after hearing everybody whine about Tom Cruise being in it. Sorry, but that movie was awesome. Went out and bought one of the books in the series. Lee Child’s the man, by the way. Go check him out! Third? Hmm. Third. I really like… I… like… Umm… The Notebook. Why? Because when you’re asked by a girl if you have a guilty pleasure and you don’t say The Notebook you are an idiot.
If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
- Anything but Aaron, because Aaron is a girls name.
What inspires you creatively, i.e., what gets your creative juices pumping again when you’re in a bit of a slump?
- I bash my fist into my head as hard as I can. It’s like magic.
If you knew you only had one hour before the zombie apocalypse, what would you do?
- Cover my face with dirt then start walking with my arms straight out as I mumble, “Need… to eat… brains.”
Name the weirdest/funniest/coolest/most memorable/etc. dream you’ve had.
- Oh, c’mon! Obviously a sex dream. Should I go into detail?
What advice would you give your six-year-old self?
- You might as well give up. It’s never gonna happen.
What are the five things that make you the happiest?
- I like toitles.
Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Star Wars VS. Star Trek, when they finally sack up and make it happen.
Well, that’s it folks. I would bow right now, but I’m not going to. Why? Well I don’t know why, I thought all the questions were done with.
Thanks again Alex, hope after reading this you’re not ashamed you picked me. For the rest of you, watch out, I’m going to be posting my own nominations and questions later today.
– Thomas M. Watt